Wednesday, November 19, 2008

soma magazine november

Evan ha hecho una nueva sesión para la revista 'Soma' y me encanta! me encanta su pose en la portada, con el pelo suelto..preciosa! También adoro los zapatos rojos, son increíbles! ¿no creeis? totalmente una lolita!
_________

Evan has done a new session photoshoot for 'Soma' magazine and i'm loving it! I like her pose on the cover, with his wavy hair .. pretty! I also love the red shoes, are incredible! don't you think? totally a lolita!






In the interview, she proclaimend herself a "film geek" and her list of favourite filmmakes is quite lengthy! And here's a cool thing she said:
"I saw Requiem for a Dream for the first time in the middle of [shooting] Thirteen and it made me totally up my game, change my whole perspective about everything. Ever since then I wanted to work with Darren. I didn't want to do it [The Wrestler] if Mickey didn't want to do it either. Nobody else could play the part but him."

No comments:

Post a Comment