Monday, April 11, 2011

Gabrielle Richens :: Hot Bikini Shot




































Gabrielle Richens was born on September 14, 1974 in Kent, England, UK. She is a television personality, model and actress.

Biography and Career :

Her career as a model started at 15 years old when she signed a contract with Elite Modeling Agency. She was seen in magazines like Ralph, The Star, Ray Martin, CLEO Magazine, New Idea, Inside Sport Magazine and naked in Playboy and Black+White. She appeared in commercial and advertisements for Diesel Jeans, Pepsi and others. In 2002, 2003 and 2004 she was chosen one of the FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World.

As an actress she appeared in shows like "Dancing with the Stars" and "Celebrity Survivor" and in movies like "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", "How I Met Your Mother" and "Happiness". She was the co-host of television game  

show The Desert Forges in 2001 and host of 3001: A Sex Oddity in 2002.

Being involved in many charity actions, she helps people and she also supports the British Heart Foundation. She had a relationship with rugby league player Solomon Haumono. She is beautiful, sexy, still young and a successful way is ahead of her.

Trivia :

- Height: 175 cm
- She measures a 34D bust-line.
- She got the nickname The Pleasure Machine.
- She has South African and English origins.

Quotes :

- "I love nudity. I'm always nude. When I was a little girl my mother would always have to dress me because I was quite good at taking my clothes off."

No comments:

Post a Comment