Monday, April 11, 2011

Gail Porter :: Cute Face















Gail Porter was born on March 23, 1971 in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. She is a television personality.

Biography and Career :

She attended the Edinburgh Acting School and worked as a runner for a video production company.

What made her famous is hosting the "Fully Booked" show. Except that, she presented shows like "The Movie Chart Show", "Top of the Pops", "Live & Kicking" and "Dead Famous".

She was seen in magazines like Loaded and FHM.

In 1999 she was projected onto Palace of Westminster and the massage was "Vote Porter". This was done by the FHM magazine.

She was also seen in "Da Ali G Show" and was the co-host at "The A List at the end of 2006".

On August 10, 2001 she married Dan Hipgrave, but they got divorced four years later, in 2005. They have one daughter

 , Honey, who was born on September 3, 2002.

In 2005 she had alopecia and lost her hair, but refused to wear a hat or something else.

Her beauty and nice chest brought her into the attention of many men.

In her homeland she is popular and admired by lots of fans over the entire world. There's no doubt her career won't stop here as she still has a lot to prove

Trivia :

- Height: 163 cm
- She is divorced and has one baby.
- In 2002 she was ranked on the 74th position in FHM's 100 Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, UK edition.
- She has a pierced nipple and a black belt in shotokan karate.

Quotes :

- "Usually I trundle about in trainers and baggy jeans, looking about as attractive as a potato."

- "My confidence comes from inside me. If I'm not confident inside me, nothing that I pop on my head is going to make me feel any different."

- "It is possible that I'm going to get my hair back. My doctor just said not to get my hopes up."

No comments:

Post a Comment